The Ninth Judicial Circuit welcomes the opportunity to engage in conversation and connect with our community. We appreciate open dialogue and encourage the sharing of information in our posts. We expect all comments to be respectful, civil, and relevant. Comments posted by users will not be reviewed by judges or be taken into consideration in their deliberations.
The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court retains the right to hide or delete inappropriate content from this page. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to:
- Comments that are inaccurate, misleading, repetitious, or irrelevant; hateful, malicious, disrespectful, or uncivil; threatening or attacking;
- Comments that violate or promote the violation of the law, the rules of the court, or the Florida rules of judicial administration;
- Comments about partisan issues or political endorsements;
- Comments on current or future legal cases;
- Comment made using fake accounts;
- Complaints against any individuals;
- Financial or commercial solicitations; and
Repeated inappropriate comments may result in the user being restricted from commenting without further notice and a formal complaint lodged with Facebook.
The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court may, on occasion, share or retweet posts/materials from other users. These instances do not imply endorsement of any user nor does it imply endorsement of any content/material outside of the selected materials being shared.
The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the contents of any site linked to from this page or the materials/content generated and publicly posted to this page by users. Materials/content include but are not limited to data, texts, software, music, sound, audio recordings, photographs, images, video, and messages.