Have questions about voting in the upcoming election?
Listen in and find answers as Bill Cowles, Orange County's Supervisor of Elections, joins Chief Judge Don Myers to talk about voters, ballots, and elections. From early voting and vote-by-mail to high-speed ballot readers and rejected signatures, together they explore how a Supervisor of Elections keeps the democratic process running smoothly and efficiently during a pandemic.
- 1:11 - Becoming Supervisor of Elections
- 2:56 - Voter registration, elections, and records
- 5:08 - Election process, early voting, and budgeting
- 10:04 - Mail-in and in-person voting
- 17:26 - Voter fraud, election security and the cure process
- 21:00 - County Canvassing Board
- 21:38 - Ballot changes and technology
- 26:24 - Confidential results, early processing, and duplicated ballots
- 34:16 - Voting safety during COVID-19