Florida Courts HELP works on Apple and Android devices. The app offers in one place information for people seeking a divorce, adoption, orders of protection, name change, and other family law issues. The Florida Courts HELP app is available now from the most popular app stores. Links and instructions are also available at Help.flcourts.org. The app puts assistance at the fingertips with:
- 186 Supreme Court-approved family law forms that can be filled out on the device
- Links and contact information for help centers all around the state
- Plain-language instructions and descriptions of first steps and next actions
- Pointers and contact for a full range of legal help from multiple online resources, free and low-cost legal services, lawyer referrals and other information, including eligibility criteria.
- User-friendly instructions for initial steps and pointers about what happens next.
Florida Courts Help seeks to help Floridians who represent themselves in family law cases.