Court Program Specialist I ~ Civil Case Manager

The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court is a progressive trial court in Central Florida where employees make a difference.  Our team of court professionals is richly diverse, with unique perspectives and ideas.  We encourage teamwork and individual contribution and pride ourselves on changing attitudes and doing things better.  We’re always interested in dynamic individuals who enjoy innovation, new ideas and the opportunity to serve others while leading the way to the court of tomorrow.

Position description

The Court Program Specialist I position is responsible for processing of civil cases. Provide clerical and administrative support to the Ninth Judicial Circuit Judges: work directly with judges on civil cases, manage cases, prepare proposed orders and conform and mail copies of orders to attorneys and litigants and electronically file court documents. Must exercise a high degree of judgment, and diplomacy. Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated, but also must work closely with others. Must maintain confidentiality. Knowledge of foreclosure documents and procedures and/or civil law, court rules and procedures is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree and two years of experience in administrative/clerical support is required. Progressively responsible experience may substitute for the recommended education on a year-for-year basis.

This is a State funded positon. OPS (Other Personnel Services), $14.58/hr. OPS/Variable hour employees may be eligible for insurance coverage. No holiday pay, sick or vacation time accrued. Up to 40 hours per week except for holiday weeks for an indefinite period.

Equal opportunity employer

The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability. Persons with a disability needing an accommodation for the application/selection process should notify Human Resources (407) 836‐2261 prior to the application deadline. If you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.